No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished vinyl wrap (should've let the pro's do it), replaced all rubber moldings/trim, new badges all around & added carbon fiber mirrors. Couple more things to replace then next will be interior refresh and M6 SMG illuminated shifter!

Click image for larger version  Name:	M3_newlook.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.6 KB ID:	63006

Comment

Got my Hamann DTM spoiler fitted, this might have been the last NOS spoiler out there.

Comment

Originally posted by SliM3 View Post
        Finished vinyl wrap (should've let the pro's do it), replaced all rubber moldings/trim, new badges all around & added carbon fiber mirrors. Couple more things to replace then next will be interior refresh and M6 SMG illuminated shifter!
        How long did it take you to wrap the car?

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
        Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
        Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Originally posted by DJAM3 View Post

How long did it take you to wrap the car?
          Sadly, a couple months of weekend work. Tedious and definitely a learning curve on some the more complex curves.

Comment

Sadly, a couple months of weekend work. Tedious and definitely a learning curve on some the more complex curves.
            Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What color is it? Looks like Interlagos Blue...
              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Thanks eacmen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

What color is it? Looks like Interlagos Blue...
                  KPFM Gloss Opulent Indigo

Comment

KPFM Gloss Opulent Indigo
                    Well done. Looks killer.
                    Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue​

Comment

Originally posted by BIllybilly2 View Post
                      Got my Hamann DTM spoiler fitted, this might have been the last NOS spoiler out there.
                      What color is that? Daytona violet? Looks awesome.
                      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed.Alghoul View Post

Where did you get this bracket on the last photo .
                        COVIDD-19 Project. I made it from scratch with 2mm galvanized steel and some help from the boys at local body shop with a bending press - also note the foot on the bottom made of some bits of aluminum angle

RHD post-2003 models have a 'drug bin' on the right side of engine bay (when facing the engine). There is one mounting thread for earth and another thread seemingly made to mount the bracket :-)

The SMG pump fits snugly in this space (I put some adhesive damping at the back and on the floor so it wouldn't rattle)

I used 450mm brake hoses with 90 degree fittings both ends

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

What color is that? Daytona violet? Looks awesome.
                          Thanks, yeah it is Daytona violet

Comment

Originally posted by poss View Post

COVIDD-19 Project. I made it from scratch with 2mm galvanized steel and some help from the boys at local body shop with a bending press - also note the foot on the bottom made of some bits of aluminum angle

RHD post-2003 models have a 'drug bin' on the right side of engine bay (when facing the engine). There is one mounting thread for earth and another thread seemingly made to mount the bracket :-)

The SMG pump fits snugly in this space (I put some adhesive damping at the back and on the floor so it wouldn't rattle)

I used 450mm brake hoses with 90 degree fittings both ends

Very nice. Where did you source the brake lines? And did you just re-pin the connector to make it longer? Or cut it and extend it?

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Very nice. Where did you source the brake lines? And did you just re-pin the connector to make it longer? Or cut it and extend it?
                              Hel Performance made the 4 custom stainless steel braid hydraulic lines (around $230 AUD).

On a RHD the SMG umbilical does not need extending - it is easily rerouted to the relocated SMG pump 'drug bin' without modification, making a RHD SMG pump relocation easier and cheaper than on a LHD (save for having to make a custom mounting bracket because there's no OTS kit available for RHD)

(You still need the CSL hydraulic fluid reservoir and mounting bracket of course)
                              Last edited by poss; 10-21-2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Installed Coby Wheel and wrapped lower trim to match Titan Shadow. 3M Matte Charcoal Metallic is a 99% match!

Comment

Working...
                                X