No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed some fancy new retrofits today! SO MUCH BETTER. Wow has HID technology come a long way in 16 years....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 3.04.04 PM.png
Views:	485
Size:	831.6 KB
ID:	83961
    Attached Files
    2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
    ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

Much appreciated sir. Can't wait to see your results!

Comment

Installed new wheels and actually, gasp, washed the car for the first time in a year. In my defense, the car has been on jack stands for most of the past year.

E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
        Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
          Installed new wheels and actually, gasp, washed the car for the first time in a year. In my defense, the car has been on jack stands for most of the past year.
          Have to say I never ever would have considered a shade of blue of on a PY car. You pulled it off though, looks great.

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

Have to say I never ever would have considered a shade of blue of on a PY car. You pulled it off though, looks great.
            Thanks! They have just enough blue in them to show through, but enough gunmetal to match the PY. The color is "Gun Blue II", which I'm pretty happy with.
            E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
            Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Not an M3, but I added this to my M Coupe, the issue is that I have not been able to drive to have a feel for them, too much snow and salt where I am at.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AIYW5763.JPG Views:	0 Size:	117.5 KB ID:	84011

Comment

I installed OEM 2004 tails on my 2003. Such a big difference from the pre-lci tails. I'll keep them though just in case.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by liam821 View Post

Your rotors almost match your car!

Comment

Height adjustment and caliper scrub.
                    Attached Files
                    Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

New brakes, last set lasted just two weeks shy of a year. Don't ask me how I burned through a set in 12 months during lockdown and virtual work. God Bless FCP.

Comment

Originally posted by ridebikes View Post
                        Installed some fancy new retrofits today! SO MUCH BETTER. Wow has HID technology come a long way in 16 years....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 3.04.04 PM.png
Views:	485
Size:	831.6 KB
ID:	83961
                        Details? Really need to upgrade my headlights!
                        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by Icecream View Post
                          New brakes, last set lasted just two weeks shy of a year. Don't ask me how I burned through a set in 12 months during lockdown and virtual work. God Bless FCP.
                          Lol my front set of HPS pads lasted like a couple months since I took them to the track. Learned my lesson and have DTC-60s to go in, and the HPS will be relegated to the street

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post
                            Lol my front set of HPS pads lasted like a couple months since I took them to the track. Learned my lesson and have DTC-60s to go in, and the HPS will be relegated to the street
                            Are you planning on using DTC-60s with stock rotors? Looking to do the same but curious how the stock rotors will hold up...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post

Are you planning on using DTC-60s with stock rotors? Looking to do the same but curious how the stock rotors will hold up...
                              Yup, just standard Zimmermann blanks. I think it should be fine, as long as you don't daily the DTCs since I read that you get lots of wear when the pads are cold. As long as they last a decent amount of time I'll be happy

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post

Yup, just standard Zimmermann blanks. I think it should be fine, as long as you don't daily the DTCs since I read that you get lots of wear when the pads are cold. As long as they last a decent amount of time I'll be happy
                                Yea I don’t daily the M3. I will probably go the same route and keep the Stoptech Sport pads for street driving. At least until I decide which BBK to go for

Comment

Working...
                                X