Click image for larger version

Name:	20230407_185107.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	212903
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Finally got a set of RE71Rs, so I mounted them up for Putnam Park in 2 weeks time. Very excited to try the new compound!

Comment

Got my Yurkan Cages 6-point brace yesterday. We went with a single piece design that allows light weight, fitment of a rear bulk head (or seat) and should do a good job reinforcing and stiffening up the rear. It cost €630 and took about 7 weeks to build, ship, and clear customs. I had a really good experience and the piece looks great, definitely recommend checking them out. I decided to do this instead of a Vince bar and cups because I wanted the additional bracing aspects for a track build, and I don’t need it to be hidden. Installation will probably also be easier…
        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

1) Bluebus module and microphone - worth the 4 month wait - thanks Ted!
          2) Lower headlight trim (both sides) - I actually don't know how these tabs broke but I am guessing when I replaced the headlight lens a few years back must have weakened the plastic tab and they must have popped off at some point later since it's a stress fit

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3250.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	212957 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0761.jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.3 KB ID:	212958 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0739.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.1 KB ID:	212959 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0740.jpg Views:	5 Size:	110.4 KB ID:	212961
          Last edited by azmirm5; 04-09-2023, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by azmirm5 View Post
            1) Bluebus module and microphone - worth the 4 month wait - thanks Ted!
            Does this module allow "full" control of albums, songs, tracks, playlists from say Spotify app, without "ever" touching your phone, as in can pu the phone in the trunk of the car and complete control of the playback from Spotify app?

Or, still requires fiddling with the phone to change albums, playlists, browse, etc. with Spotify app?

Just wondering how much of "hands free" in streaming music playback this Bluebus module allows for.

Thannks,

Comment

"Does this module allow "full" control of albums, songs, tracks, playlists from say Spotify app, without "ever" touching your phone, as in can pu the phone in the trunk of the car and complete control of the playback from Spotify app?​ -> LOL - not with the BMW CD53!

But seriously, other forum members may have more hacks on how to best use Bluebus. I'm just happy I was able to retrofit Bluetooth to a 20 year old car

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer View Post

Does this module allow "full" control of albums, songs, tracks, playlists from say Spotify app, without "ever" touching your phone, as in can pu the phone in the trunk of the car and complete control of the playback from Spotify app?

Or, still requires fiddling with the phone to change albums, playlists, browse, etc. with Spotify app?

Just wondering how much of "hands free" in streaming music playback this Bluebus module allows for.

Thannks,
                With Android or iPhone, voice commands still work, so you can ask the voice assistant to change song, playlist, etc. without touching the phone.

Comment

Starting my resurrection project for the m3; Wanting to tackle all the maintenance and upgrades needed at 100k.
                  Should all be done by EOY!

Comment

Joined the 150000 club! Fear not, wife leaned over and took the pictures.

Comment

Me to :-) yesterday

Name:	IMG_0619.png
Views:	349
Size:	534.5 KB
ID:	213176

Name:	IMG_0613.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	213177

Comment

Got some new parts painted today:

Mile End Composites CSL bumper, Euroconnex/CarboProject rear diffuser
                        Headlight trim pieces
                        PDC sensors
                        Front license plate holder

Attached Files
                        Last edited by toy4to; 04-10-2023, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toy4to View Post

Headlight trim pieces
                          PDC sensors
                          Wowww...looks great! where did you score the Mile End Composites csl bumper?? seems like they've been out of the game for a little while now..

Comment

toy4to You're gonna put that front plate holder on the freshly painted mile end csl bumper? 😳
                            2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
                            Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
                            Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

Originally posted by toy4to View Post

Headlight trim pieces
                              PDC sensors
                              Jealous of that MEC CSL bumper
                              2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS

Comment

Originally posted by DJAM3 View Post
                                toy4to You're gonna put that front plate holder on the freshly painted mile end csl bumper? 😳
                                Not by choice though. I live in an area where the police give plenty of tickets for no front plate. I'll be mounting it with magnets and won't be drilling into the bumper though. I'm not a fan of the tow hook mounting location.

For those who are curious about the Mile End Composites CSL bumper, I got it last year and it was sitting in my basement. They still do make parts, just be persistent and contact them. I received an email from him out of the blue saying that he had one ready to be picked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X