E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

I'm running an Eventuri intake.

Fuel pump = $105ish genuine
      Injectors = $180
      Tune = $350

I feel about 10-15 whp more on the butt dyno throughout the powerband. Once fine tuned I'm guessing it'll make 20-25 whp in various spots throughout the powerband over 91 tune. I'll dyno mine at EAS sometime to compare against everyone else in SoCal.
      Ah, you're running fresh stock stuff! I wanted to go Walbro 340 / larger injectors for an additional margin of safety for when I add cams in a few years. I made 334whp on EAS' dyno with the Hassan tune & a TMS CSL box. I'm definitely curious to see your results - I'm sure Hassan will not let you down. Keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by MD_M3 View Post

Yes. I'll be running in NASA ST4 this year
        very cool, good luck!

Comment

I'm running an Eventuri intake.

Fuel pump = $105ish genuine
          Injectors = $180
          Tune = $350

I feel about 10-15 whp more on the butt dyno throughout the powerband. Once fine tuned I'm guessing it'll make 20-25 whp in various spots throughout the powerband over 91 tune. I'll dyno mine at EAS sometime to compare against everyone else in SoCal.
          Oh boy, it will prolly make 400whp on EAS's dyno-lol. Do you by any chance have any base numbers on EAS's dyno so that we can compare before and after numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by MD_M3 View Post

Yes. I'll be running in NASA ST4 this year
            Awesome! Have fun! I used to race with NASA back in the day, Honda Challenge, then I had kids... haha
            E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
            Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rex View Post

Ah, you're running fresh stock stuff! I wanted to go Walbro 340 / larger injectors for an additional margin of safety for when I add cams in a few years. I made 334whp on EAS' dyno with the Hassan tune & a TMS CSL box. I'm definitely curious to see your results - I'm sure Hassan will not let you down. Keep us posted!
              Just to clarify, I'm running Bosch 550cc injectors and a Walbro 485 that's E85 compatible. I would never recommend or run stock stuff with a full E85 tune, not enough overhead for fuel volume.

Originally posted by stash1 View Post

Oh boy, it will prolly make 400whp on EAS's dyno-lol. Do you by any chance have any base numbers on EAS's dyno so that we can compare before and after numbers?
              Haha yeah I heard their dyno runs high but seems like the best baseline to compare to other local guys.

Unfortunately I did not dyno before I added headers etc, so it will only be useful for comparing to what other people have put down, not against my own baseline. Normally I really like those kind of comparisons, but in my case I didn't have time. The motor also has 222k miles on it so it'll be compared against motors with a lot less miles.
              Last edited by EthanolTurbo; 02-05-2021, 11:31 AM.
              Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Started my 996 Brembos install with new rotors 👍

Click image for larger version

Name:	50912626026_dffa844eed_b.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	83243

Comment

Originally posted by robgill View Post
                  Started my 996 Brembos install with new rotors 👍

Name:	50912626026_dffa844eed_b.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	83243
                  Very nice.
                  2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                  Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                  Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                  RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                  Instagram

Comment

Picked up a Brey Krause seat mount off Peter at Speed Academy. It came complete with the sedan power rails, E30 window switch, and clip-in lap belt mounts!

This was used in their E46 drift build a couple years back. It was pretty cool meeting with him, a really nice guy and we talked about their current and upcoming projects for 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyflaredd View Post

Name:	20210114_164337.jpg
Views:	849
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	79157 finally got rid of the stock 19s
                      wheel size and offsets? tire size too? looking for the same sset up. =)

Comment

Reddish Motorsport subframe reinforcement and AKG 95A subframe bushings.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dxslow View Post

wheel size and offsets? tire size too? looking for the same sset up. =)
                          18x10 ET25 with 265/35/18 RE71R. Planning on going to 275 next. You'll need at least -3.5 up front for 275 though.

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post
                            Picked up a Brey Krause seat mount off Peter at Speed Academy. It came complete with the sedan power rails, E30 window switch, and clip-in lap belt mounts!

This was used in their E46 drift build a couple years back. It was pretty cool meeting with him, a really nice guy and we talked about their current and upcoming projects for 20 minutes.
                            One of the very few youtube car shows I actively watch. Those two dudes are great with no drama or other BS.

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Just to clarify, I'm running Bosch 550cc injectors and a Walbro 485 that's E85 compatible. I would never recommend or run stock stuff with a full E85 tune, not enough overhead for fuel volume.
                              Oh, fantastic! Where did you source your injectors? The 550s are $540 on ECS, but I'd be stoked to grab them cheaper somewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Rex View Post
                                Oh, fantastic! Where did you source your injectors? The 550s are $540 on ECS, but I'd be stoked to grab them cheaper somewhere!

this is where I got my injectors. Hassan sent me this link 👍
                                Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Working...
                                X