• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freshprince2421 View Post

hmm 馃槶
    You got a Dixis, that's one of the best mods for this car hands down. 馃槑
    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Wanted to do m3 sedan M Texture interior in my sedan.

Had a local upholsterer redo the rear sedan seats in M texture and add the M arches in the rear. And I bought a pair of m3 seats that were pretty best up but they had heat and lumbar bolster.

Seats are all together now and I have an extra set of manual seat bases I'm trying to decide if I want to switch to. For now the new seats are powered.

I know there are a few wrinkles it's expected since I didn't replace with a new leather. I'm still happy with the outcome.

Also doing my own door panels.. takes a while so only got one rear passenger door panel done. Hoping to get the rest done by next weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by nextelbuddy; 03-29-2021, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Picked up this S65. I am not planning to start the swap project just yet, but this one had a bearing failure and hence a very low price. When I do the swap I will have a different crank, rods, and pistons anyways so I don't care if it's broken.
        Seems increasingly difficult to find project engines, since it's more profitable to sell them fixed. So I decided to pull the triffer and put it on stock.

BTW, transport mule was my DD GTI TCR 馃ぃ

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

New battery. Just went with a AGM H7 from Walmart.

Comment

Ordered an Antigravity ATX30-RS battery.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilation View Post
              Ordered an Antigravity ATX30-RS battery.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
              Very interesting, you don't get them in Germany :-(

How did you put it in?

Comment

Brought him out of hibernation this afternoon. What a fun car; acceleration, handling, what is not to love about this machine!.....
                '04, manual, Dinan Stage 1 suspension and engine flash.

Comment

Removed the aging factory tint and replaced it with new 3M ceramic IR. Much cleaner.

Comment

Oil change and tire rotation day.

I had seen photos of my cams when my mechanic did my valve adjustment but I was finally able to get a good photo of them on my own.

Interesting looking witness marks on them. A bit worrisome looking. PO did 15k OCIs on Castrol TWS . I've been doing 7500 (or less) OCIs and recently went to Motul 10W60.

Saving up for a cooling system refresh + cams and rocker arms since the radiator needs to come out to do cams. RIP my bank account.

Also need to get an alignment. I'll need to find a day to flip my camber plates back (long story). But seeing some cupping on my tires, as well as inner shoulder wear.
                    Last edited by zzyzx85; 03-28-2021, 09:51 PM.
                    "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
                    ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

^^^ just slide your finger on, to me that is oil on the tip of the lobe

Comment

No pictures, but I slapped a new Champion H5 battery in my car. Picked it up from Pep Boys on Saturday for $107.36 (that's after the core charge return/refund). So anyone else who needs a battery, I'd highly suggest checking out your local Pep Boys. That's a hell of a price!

2005 BMW M3 (6MT) Instagram
                        2021 BMW M340i

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!

My Slow Burn (M3 build thread)
                        My DOUBLE thread (garage build)

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post
                          Oil change and tire rotation day.

I had seen photos of my cams when my mechanic did my valve adjustment but I was finally able to get a good photo of them on my own.

Interesting looking witness marks on them. A bit worrisome looking. PO did 15k OCIs on Castrol TWS . I've been doing 7500 (or less) OCIs and recently went to Motul 10W60.

Saving up for a cooling system refresh + cams and rocker arms since the radiator needs to come out to do cams. RIP my bank account.

Also need to get an alignment. I'll need to find a day to flip my camber plates back (long story). But seeing some cupping on my tires, as well as inner shoulder wear.
                          I wouldn't be worried by what you are seeing there, it will simply wipe away as Maupineda suggested.
                          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                          Instagram

Comment

I swapped in the Bilstein B12 Pro Kit, new OEM RTABs with Turner's limiters/shims. Car is much 'tighter' and slightly lower so I'm pretty stoked.

Next up is some fresh paint.

Comment

Dropped my car off this morning to EAS for a 6sp manual swap.

Comment

Yesterday at the Brekkie car meet

2002 Jet Black 路 6MT 路 Cinnamon 路 CSL Tribute

Engine 路 Karbonius CSL Airbox 路 CSL DME 路 Kassel MAP 路 Paul Claude Tuned
                                Exhaust 路 SS Stepped V1 路 SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 路 SS Sport Sec 3
                                Suspension 路 JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers 路 GC Weight Jackers 路 SDW RTAB 路 Corner balanced
                                Wheels/Brakes 路 BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" 路 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 路 996 Brembo BBK
                                Exterior 路 Mile End CSL bumper 路 OE CSL trunk 路 Mile End CSL diffuser 路 OE LED taillights
                                Interior 路 Avin Avant 4 路 Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Working...
                                X