What product is that?

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

What product is that?
      From Patina Handle on IG
      2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
      Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
      Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
      Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
      Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
      Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Drove to Pacific BMW for the airbag recall and embarrassed every car there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post

From Patina Handle on IG
          Saw it on IG the other day...looks slick...thinking of grabbing one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_P View Post

Saw it on IG the other day...looks slick...thinking of grabbing one of these
            Not the highest quality but good quality. Would recommend

Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
            Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
            Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights

Comment

Originally posted by Icecream View Post
              Drove to Pacific BMW for the airbag recall and embarrassed every car there.
              Even with your shitbox?
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Even with your shitbox?
                Whoa whoa whoa, who ever said it was a shitbox? She might have a couple blemishes but as the bodyshop put it the other day "it's got character yo". Sh*ts dialed in. Plus an Armenian dude in a Lexus gave me thumbs up the other day so...sh*t looks good.

Comment

I swear to god you talked shit about your car every time back on m3f. My bad if I'm mistaken.
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Got the thing running after a bout of no-crank, no-start diagnosis.
                    still showing EWS fault codes though.

Comment

Ran with a 996 Turbo on my way back from Taco Tuesday last night. He was definitely faster but I kept up with him all the way up to 150mph before we both let off (in Mexico of course) and I just want to say those cars have aged beautifully bar the headlights.

I ran with a DCT M4 earlier in the night and that car is way too fast for the streets, I had zero chance lol.
                      2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post

That’s great and I need those for sure, would you happen to have a link please.
                        It’s a 2.5” grommet from Legrand.

You’ll need a drill and a 2.5” hole saw. A drill bit too.

I recommend finding the middle of the spot you want it at. Use the drill bit to make a hole and see if it is centered. That way if it isn’t centered, the first hole will be cut out anyway.

Then use the hole saw and position the middle to your hole. Easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished up my latest project...addressing the unexpected rust in my battery compartment/tray. Using a combination of wire brushes, wire wheels, roloc abrasive discs, sand paper, dremel grinding bits, POR-15 starter kit, Rust-Oleum Coastal Grey Satin Protective Enamel and patience, I was able to completely transform this compartment to better than OEM (in my head, anyway)

Before

After

OEM plugs just arrived from FCP an hour ago, so I'll be installing those along with some permatex gasket maker and this job will be 100% done!

2005 BMW M3 (6MT) Instagram
                          2021 BMW M340i

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!

My Slow Burn (M3 build thread)
                          My DOUBLE thread (garage build)

Comment

Finally got the time to throw these on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PNWmiles View Post
                              Test fit my OEM rears in the front to see if they would fit. I know people have done it, but I'm getting a fair bit of liner rub in turns. I'm running about 2.5 degrees of camber in the front, so I'm not sure why I'm getting rub if others aren't.
                              What size tires are you running? https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...=7626#post7626 this guy is running squares with 245/40 tires. The rims you were considering trading with me will need tires anyways, gives you a good chance to get a set that will fit perfect
                              Check this site and compare your current setup to a "potential" setup : http://www.tire-size-calculator.info/
                              Last edited by jdamore44; 04-23-2021, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Just had my car wrapped

Comment

Working...
                                X