What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Notan_S54 View Post

The fitment with the ZCP wheels look great! What spacers are you running? I’m planning on picking up a set here pretty soon.
    Thank you! I've got 15mm up front and 12mm in the rear. I still might try and go bigger up front to get the wheels a bit more flush, but I'm happy with the look.

2005 BMW M3 (6MT) Instagram
    2021 BMW M340i

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!

My Slow Burn (M3 build thread)
    My DOUBLE thread (garage build)

Comment

Originally posted by eforty6_m3 View Post

Thank you! I've got 15mm up front and 12mm in the rear. I still might try and go bigger up front to get the wheels a bit more flush, but I'm happy with the look.
      Are you stock ride height? I have to agree, looks great and im all over the place on how far i want to push mine out.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin2772 View Post

Are you stock ride height? I have to agree, looks great and im all over the place on how far i want to push mine out.....
        Nope, lowered on BC racing coilovers. 👍

2021 BMW M340i

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!

Comment

Originally posted by eforty6_m3 View Post

Nope, lowered on BC racing coilovers. 👍
          On BC's here as well (P.O installed), maybe someday I can get some Ohlins etc., won't quite be as low.
          I dig the look but want a better suspension setup, eventually.

How do you like the ride quality?
          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
          Instagram

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3290.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	258166 Had KW V3 installed the other day. Love the drop. Waiting for my Zeitgeist wheels to arrive.

Comment

• RKP CF Roof
              • M Tri-Stitch Seatbelts

2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

Originally posted by Projecte46m3 View Post
                • RKP CF Roof
                • M Tri-Stitch Seatbelts

Who did you use for your belts?

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post

Who did you use for your belts?
                  Seat Belt Masters​

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240319_101315.jpg Views:	11 Size:	224.3 KB ID:	258226 Waited years for this. Not at all a "bang for the buck" mod but more of a spiritual one and overall dynamics/performance boost. I got sick of sitting on the parts and just got it over with.
                    Last edited by EthanolTurbo; 03-19-2024, 02:53 PM.
                    Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

On BC's here as well (P.O installed), maybe someday I can get some Ohlins etc., won't quite be as low.
                      I dig the look but want a better suspension setup, eventually.

How do you like the ride quality?
                      For my needs, they're perfect. I've got them setup about halfway between hard and soft, so to me, the ride is great. I don't track the car, I mainly take it for spirited drives occasionally. I've had BC's on a few cars and they've never let me down. People can poo poo them all they want, but for the money, they're hard to beat!

2021 BMW M340i

Comment

More goodies!!

Comment

Originally posted by big,JON View Post
                          Finally got around to replacing the detent springs. Couldn't get access to the one behind the blind plug with the box still in the car, and unfortunately the 4 I did manage to replace were all fine. I guess I'm up for a GPS now!
                          A few months on from first doing this, a new job meant the M3 had to go on the back burner, but now life has settled down I've launched back into work and took out the blind plug with the box still in the car. Pretty glad I decided to do this!

Now I just need to get the pin out, put the new bits in and figure out how to get the plug to go back in, then change the GPS and put everything back together.

Comment

Finished up the racebox project. Big thanks to Hassan.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Finally got under the car today to remove the final bits and pieces for sale. I absolutely hate getting under the car hahah

edit: oh and also got the last O2 sensor installed. Would you believe me if I said bank 2 sensors were easier than bank 1? Wow those things were really in there!
                              Last edited by Notan_S54; 03-23-2024, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Getting ready for a past due oil change.

excited to try the oil extractor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0363.png
Views:	281
Size:	733.8 KB
ID:	259320
                                Last edited by maupineda; 03-27-2024, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X