This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slideways View Post

Based on other threads, the red battery light at 5k RPM points to the alternator.
    Following up on this. Can confirm that it was my alternator that was bad. I guess replacing just the VR isn't good enough sometimes!

Comment

I just got my car back and had the shop install the Lightwerkz headlights...they don't even come on and make a noise that sounds just like the video. Has anyone experienced this?

Does anyone know how to fix this? Please leave comment if you have any suggestions.
      /// 2004 SG/IR - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ugaexploder View Post
        I just got my car back and had the shop install the Lightwerkz headlights...they don't even come on and make a noise that sounds just like the video. Has anyone experienced this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCjuVzRReHw
        What lightwerkz system did you go for? If LED projectors I think you need to do some wiring for them to work

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post

What lightwerkz system did you go for? If LED projectors I think you need to do some wiring for them to work
          I just went with their bi-xenon retrofit with the g5-brt projectors

Comment

Originally posted by ugaexploder View Post

I just went with their bi-xenon retrofit with the g5-brt projectors
            Excellent choice. I have the same, im sure.

Comment

Was on the way to get my emissions done since I'm a month past due, and threw a low tire pressure light so immediately pulled back in and found this little guy. Can it be saved? Or is a new tire or pair of tires on my horizon?

the best part about this, my SES light came on while I was idling searching for the leak.

Click image for larger version  Name:	nail1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.7 KB ID:	279429
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ugaexploder; 09-22-2024, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X