No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New steering coupler, control arms and complete tie rod replacement. About to take it for a drive this morning. Pretty excited to see how the car feels now. Ball joints in the control arms were definitely done.

Comment

I didn’t do the work but I had my friend put in my Megan header, rogue ssk to replace the rtd shifter and bimmerworld engine mounts.

Comment

Finishing off a total suspension refresh with four outer rear lateral link bushings at the hubs.
        This should nail the car down and eliminate the "crosswind" wander at the rear.
        waiting for a pair of Apex ARC-8 wheels, that I ordered in may.

Comment

Removed the partial PPF. Getting the hood, new euro bumper, rear bumper and roof painted. Opted out on the fenders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0A592355-DCD4-4099-8397-CBEE51123B45.jpeg
Views:	752
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	114344 Click image for larger version

Name:	68EBCF1F-511E-4031-B02F-F2EFF4F34201.jpeg
Views:	712
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	114345
          Attached Files
          06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Originally posted by COVID-19 View Post
            Removed the partial PPF. Getting the hood, new euro bumper, rear bumper and roof painted. Opted out on the fenders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0A592355-DCD4-4099-8397-CBEE51123B45.jpeg
Views:	752
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	114344 Click image for larger version

Name:	68EBCF1F-511E-4031-B02F-F2EFF4F34201.jpeg
Views:	712
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	114345
            How much did it run you if you don't mind asking.

Comment

Originally posted by S3diment View Post

How much did it run you if you don't mind asking.
              Total is going to be around $2.5k. There was only minor body work.
              06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                I sent an email to radarmirror about the gass they use and no response so I guess I'm going with mirrorjohn instead
                Just wait until October 😂
                2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
                Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
                Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
                Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
                Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
                Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Took it out of the driveway to get ready for some headwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got tracking from Ana for my four karbonius pieces I ordered and paid fully in advance for *gasp*!!!

And I didn't cry about the wait *sniff sniff
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Gave her a wash, finally put the vinyl wrap back on the sunroof panel, and took her to the National Capital Chapter CCA cars n coffee this morning.

Comment

Finally got rid of that heavy sunroof.

Installed a Carbonius CF Roof.

It's an easy job, just have to be patient.

Still have two full glue cartriges left over in case someone needs it hit me up (I used Teroson 5055 EP)

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

Last edited by Altaran; 07-17-2021, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I think I need an m2.
                          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Completed what should have been a two hour replacement of the lateral link bushings in the rear hubs.

right lower was fused to the hub, so I cut the camber arm, ground the eccentric bolt head flush and pressed out the core. Then had to wait for the replacement arm and eccentric.
                            suspension has been completely renewed.
                            Looking forward to the post alignment driving.

Comment

Changed sparks plugs and coils, did a compression test for peace of mind.

Cyl 1 - 170 psi
                              Cyl 2 - 170 psi
                              Cyl 3 - 172 psi
                              Cyl 4 - 176 psi
                              Cyl 5 - 173 psi
                              Cyl 6 - 175 psi
                              2002 M3 Coupe 6MT

Comment

Installed a Supersprint resonated x-pipe. No more rasp now! Also did an 02 sensor, and Moog k6662 Endlinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X