Wire thinning

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

sigfinal22
    IG: @marcdavid038

Comment

Originally posted by MD_M3 View Post
      Wire thinning

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      Wow. Do you just use the newtis diagrams to figure this out? I’ve always struggled trying to understand all the wiring diagrams.

Comment

Changed brake pads and rotors for the first time ever…PSA-always remember to put the brake pads in the CORRECT orientation to the brake rotor…otherwise loud noises and grinding vibrations will follow. Also have a drill handy for if/when the brake rotor retaining screw strips.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ordered a Karbonius intake from ECS. Excited for incoming induction noises 😬
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JudahJD904 View Post
            Changed brake pads and rotors for the first time ever…PSA-always remember to put the brake pads in the CORRECT orientation to the brake rotor…otherwise loud noises and grinding vibrations will follow. Also have a drill handy for if/when the brake rotor retaining screw strips.
            i dont even bother reinstalling the rotor retainer screw anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
              Different shift knob installed (without incident), the knob installed by previous owner was quite heavy, I'll bet it was all of 16-20oz, the new is 6.4oz.

The feel of shifting gears has improved with new knob as there is significantly more feedback, plus the factory like look is a good thing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_174003.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	103856
              Very sharp. I am going to need to do the same very soon. Mind sharing where you got the boot and knob? Is the knob weighted?

Thanks.

Jesse
              Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Bit the bullet and bought the open style cubby for the center console. Easily the best $90 ive spent in months.

Comment

Originally posted by D-O View Post

Very sharp. I am going to need to do the same very soon. Mind sharing where you got the boot and knob? Is the knob weighted?

Thanks.

Jesse
                  The knob is indeed weighted, slightly heavier than a ZHP knob. The boot was installed by the previous owner so unfortunately I do not know where that came from.
                  I purchased the knob through FCP, I think ECS had it for less but I had some other things to buy as well through FCP.

2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                  Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                  Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                  RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                  Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Kcalhoun27 View Post
                    Bit the bullet and bought the open style cubby for the center console. Easily the best $90 ive spent in months.
                    These things used to be 30 bucks. My euro roll tops over the years were always 45 now theyre 135 😂
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post
                      Got tuned by Hassan.
                      Canned or custom tune? If custom, would you mind telling me where you went for the dyno?
                      Car is looking great!

Comment

Originally posted by elbert View Post

Canned or custom tune? If custom, would you mind telling me where you went for the dyno?
                        Car is looking great!
                        Tune is canned. All i have is headers and bw exhaust.

I believe he can tune without a dyno by doing pulls with data logging.

If I needed a dyno I would use York Automotive’s.

Comment

Got my HTE tune dialed in and also got my wheels and tires moounted. Car is feeling smooth right now!

(ps) I need to get that dent over my drivers rear wheelwell fixed. Stands out like a sore thumb with the wheels on now.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	184769541_951292602375630_3564793235819463364_n.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	105125 Click image for larger version

Name:	185274005_1137225786775026_8468863124020856555_n.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	105122 Click image for larger version

Name:	184804472_4007455032666784_5725288570694565237_n.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	257.5 KB
ID:	105123 Click image for larger version

Name:	186496831_1423971884622519_2518878700756327329_n.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	105120
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

The knob is indeed weighted, slightly heavier than a ZHP knob. The boot was installed by the previous owner so unfortunately I do not know where that came from.
                            I purchased the knob through FCP, I think ECS had it for less but I had some other things to buy as well through FCP.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...ob-25117896884
                            Many thanks. Shame about the boot. It is just what I am looking for. Looks darker than most of the Alcantara boots I have seen.

Jesse
                            Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Hung up the street tires on a new rack.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilation View Post
                                Hung up the street tires on a new rack.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
                                Getting tires off the floor was the single best garage mod i ever made.

Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X