Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

heinzboehmer's 2002 Topaz 6MT Coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post

    Keep in mind I've only used them for one track day, but I think they're worth checking out. Looks like they're a bit cheaper than the NT01s too, which is kinda surprising.

    The previous RE-71RSs were fast, but they didn't last long at all. The middle tread section wore like crazy and the rest of the tire fell off and lost grip after about 15 min on track.

    I'm curious to see if this pattern reemerges as the tires go through more heat cycles. So far so good though.
    I've been using Goodyear Supercar 3Rs, they last about 4-5 heat cycles less vs an NT01 for me. The difference is the 3R did not fall off that much. I'd never cord an NT01 but they lost so much grip they became almost undriveable. They aren't that much more than the NT01s...but a LOT better!
    Last edited by bigjae46; Yesterday, 02:58 PM.

    Comment

    Working...
    X