X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MavJ View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm an old acquaintance of Obioban and old friend of p0lar - back when I lived in Montreal, Canada.

I had a 2005 e46 M3 that tracked regularly at Tremblant and Calabogie. Terrorized the GT3s at the Tremblant Club. Had a lot done to the car before I found it submerged in knee-high water from a flood. 😥

We were a bunch of kids and we made this rear seat delete from 5051 aluminum and as I rekindled my interest in cars (actually, the Supra atm - sorry!) I came across some pics and this cad info. Maybe it'll be of use to the community. I think p0lar would like this shared. Should have done it sooner.

Love seeing the M community and the car community grow! 🙂

If you see some old guy heel-toeing, karting like a maniac, making kids cry in Vancouver, come say hi! 😎

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_5329.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.4 KB ID:	279968

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_5317.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	279969

Click image for larger version Name:	e46m3c_v1.05.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.4 KB ID:	279972
    Thanks for posting this. Man i haven't heard from p0lar in years, eben though i tried to reach out. Hope he is ok.

Comment

Working...
    X