What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darbshaw View Post
    [mention]lvm3sm46 [/mention] I couldn’t get out with the car until the sun went down so you have to suffice with some more gas station pics. I hope this helps with an angle you were wanting! I don’t wanna spam the thread with pics so if you want any more specific just pm me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know, since your car is properly lowered with nice wheels, I think you pull off the spoiler pretty well. Gotta love Carbon Schwarz at night too.
    2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post
      eacmen was the collapsed hose from the vacuum coolant tool or the issue that lead to needing said tool?
      The vacuum tool. When you pull vac it collapses hoses. Then it will pull coolant into the system and the hose expands.

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

The vacuum tool. When you pull vac it collapses hoses. Then it will pull coolant into the system and the hose expands.
        Cool. Just wondering because on another car, I've had a rad cap go bad and it caused the upper radiator hose to collapse. Thought it was the same thing here.
        "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
        ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

I used the vacuum tool last coolant flush, super handy and no air bubbles.

I am going to try to use it as a tool on my shitbox 335i on as I have oil/coolant mixing and don't have a coolant system pump. Fucking N54...should have known better, likely needs a HG which in 335 land generally means a new engine.
          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
          Instagram

Comment

Put my square OEM 18s back on 👍
            Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220510_045141618.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	167209

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 4.59.31 PM.png Views:	31 Size:	945.8 KB ID:	167155
            Last edited by ridebikes; 05-10-2022, 04:14 AM.
            2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
            ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

Finally opened up my Griots orbital with Boss compound/polishing products after about 2 years. Been doing a two step polish slowly over the course of the last week (still not finished) and spending about 45 min in the evening each night. Paint is looking way better now but can’t seem to get some of the deeper marring out.

it was fun at first but can’t wait to be done now.

Comment

My baby is getting old😢

Comment

Originally posted by Corradoloco View Post
                  My baby is getting old😢
                  Keep her clean and get a beater if you don't already have one, with that low mileage you probably already do. And yes that is low around these parts lol
                  3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

That silver cube trim is neat. Would be cool to install it when I do the M-Texture conversion, but I imagine that trim is hella expensive.
                    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Will upload details to my build later - but installed new engine mounts, completed the install of the TMS CSL intake and BMC filter. Now just need to resync my ISN and then ready for HTE tune and fire up!
                      '01 M3, JB/IR, SS, TCK DA, Apex, TMS CSL, HTE, 4:10 gears - original owner
                      '00 slicktop Touring converting to full M3 Touring

Comment

Got some rolling shots taken for the first time ever. Until I get all the finished/edited photos, this was one the photographer sent me as a sneak peek:

Name:	52060453513_af65394738_z.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	167367

2005 BMW M3 (6MT) Instagram
                        2021 BMW M340i

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!

My Slow Burn (M3 build thread)
                        My DOUBLE thread (garage build)

Comment

Hi guys, new member here. I've actually been browsing since the M3F.net days. Anyways, finally got around to installing my FreakyParts BBK yesterday. Going to start the rear brakes tonight (996 retro fit) We'll see how it goes, Some amazing looking M3's on here! Glad to be a member!
                          Attached Files
                          2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS

Comment

Finally got a cinnamon interior. The front seats, esp the driver seat, are rough, so I plan to have Fibrenew do their thing and rock them until I get cinnamon Nogaros.

Name:	857FBDE9-F685-498A-A54F-7E17D025A17F.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	167446
                            Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                            Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Resynced my ISN with INPA and then had remote HTE tune completed. Car started right up - was a little nervous after Vanos rebuild and CSL conversion - but no issues. Now need to get some miles on it for the Vanos seals to break in and tune adaptations to mature.

Driving to BMW sponsored auto-X on Friday in their new e-X drive whatever it is. I’m sure torque and response will be great - but no intake and exhaust noises and cars are big and heavy.
                              '01 M3, JB/IR, SS, TCK DA, Apex, TMS CSL, HTE, 4:10 gears - original owner
                              '00 slicktop Touring converting to full M3 Touring

Comment

**Update** Both front and rear brakes are done. Next up is a full exhaust overhaul. AA headers, AA section 1, SS Resonated section 2 and SS Race muffler. Hope to get to it this weekend. Car is filthy I know 😅 Oh yeah, also have a TMS CSL Airbox that will be installed soon. If Turner ever sends me my CSL air-filter.
                                Attached Files
                                2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS

Comment

Working...
                                X