No announcement yet.

What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I reverted back to a stock Section 3…

Having catless headers & Section 1 with high-flow cats + Rogue Engineering El Diablo exhaust had become a bit….much.

Need a little break for a while lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	597213D8-DDA2-4288-A80E-67CB616EC71B.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	177233 Click image for larger version

Name:	0BD485E6-6E2F-4833-95F5-BCF873A64BF1.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	177232

Comment

Not so much today as it was yesterday. Finally smogged the M3. What a bitch it was in CA for a heavily modified ///M. Had to revert to stock to get it done, but it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by umichchris View Post
        This weekend I reverted back to a stock Section 3…
        I can imagine why in a vert.

More details & pics of the M5!

Comment

Dropped the block and the head off at the machinist.

he looked at me and went “what about the pistons and crank?”

nOOb status at my finest

Comment

It’s finally back on all four paws. The saga of my RACP reinforcement job has finished, just over 7 months after it started in December. The list of maintenance items includes:

- RACP reinforcement with VinceBar and Skinz
            - diff refresh with seals, cover, bushings, and fluid
            - cooling system overhaul after finding play in the water pump including new BMW rad
            - Leatherique over all the leather in the car
            - headlight refresh with new windows/lenses
            - a few bits here and there like gill emblems and cup holder

I still have other major things to get to, like rod bearings, vanos, suspension, and likely a manual conversion.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	B6F8FBC4-62A7-4FA2-8444-D2AEF15960AF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	171.2 KB ID:	178045Just got the car back from a front bumper respray and lip install. Had the corners deleted, and with that went the top line lol. I like it.

Comment

I finally washed it.....

Comment

Man I hated my cr spotless, gave that shit away to my homie.
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                    Man I hated my cr spotless, gave that shit away to my homie.
                    Have had this for years. No issues to go along with the Kranzle

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

Have had this for years. No issues to go along with the Kranzle
                      That's good, I had the first gen probably around 2005 and it's just resin inside of inefficient big blue filter housings that Chuck is still raping people for with this scam.

Kranzle is good though.
                      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

That's good, I had the first gen probably around 2005 and it's just resin inside of inefficient big blue filter housings that Chuck is still raping people for with this scam.

Kranzle is good though.
                        yeah buddy and I have similar setups and haven’t experienced any issues thankfully.

Comment

New OEM windshield 😎
                          Attached Files

Comment

Spent 5 hours waiting at the Zulassungsstelle (German version of DMV) last week to get all new parts added to my papers. My registration paper now includes 3 pages of text from all my mods.

Dropped it off to get all new parts painted this week.

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Altaran View Post
                              Spent 5 hours waiting at the Zulassungsstelle (German version of DMV) last week to get all new parts added to my papers. My registration paper now includes 3 pages of text from all my mods.

Dropped it off to get all new parts painted this week.

Gesendet von meinem LON-L29 mit Tapatalk
                              Wow, so when you modify your car, you need to register the new parts with the Zulassungsstelle? For what purpose? That seems like a massive undertaking for the government to keep up with and for what reason...

Regardless, nice work with the 3 pages of modes
                              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Wernd View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220710_143225.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	175476 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220710_143243.jpg
Views:	621
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	175477 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220710_143303.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	175478 Finally done after 2 days. Oil diverter valve, motul 300v 20w60, powered steering pump, reservoir, and all lines changed. Karbonius fenders fitted and stripped for ppf. Some holes needed massaged and one tab on either side of the car needed flexed to make them fit properly. Final adjustments will be made after ppf. I'm not pushing the grills or the trim in without taking the fenders off just to be safe. Karbonius trunk also got fitted but needs some work to make the lights fit. Mechanical fan got removed and we didn't have time to fit the spal fan. Next up is ppf
                                These fenders looks great. The carbon against the silver look perfect. Can't wait to see the final product. Well done.
                                Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X