Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-07-30 09.26.11-2.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	222.7 KB
ID:	227366
    2004 Dinan S3-R M3
    2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Just bought M3 #3! 2004 Silver Gray 80k miles. Going to do a full restoration like Rosso. Thinking British Racing Green 🤔

Comment

Took a family photo. 130i is being sold and the compact is going to get the guts of a 330i to be a 330ti with a ZF 5 speed. (The compact is getting the 216M wheels off the 130i)
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20230726_150211.jpg Views:	0 Size:	253.0 KB ID:	227421​
        Attached Files

Comment

I had a 130i years ago and they are lovely, they have a lot of character. If it was me, i would keep the 130i, I always wanted a Ti, but not sure if I would prefer it over the e87

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
            I had a 130i years ago and they are lovely, they have a lot of character. If it was me, i would keep the 130i, I always wanted a Ti, but not sure if I would prefer it over the e87
            The 130i is awesome, makes a lovely noise, drives great with a manual, but I just never really gelled with it and I don't really love the way they look. I more bought it since it came up for dirt cheap and needed a bit of tidying up, so it was an opportunistic project that I've had my fun with now. Someone who really loves them will get more out of it than me.

I've always loved the quirky look of the compact and this one is a really special spec. Rare in alpine white, no sunroof, xenons, msport alcantara interior w/ manual seats, full oem msport bodykit etc. It's pretty much as lightweight as you can get an E46 and once it has the 330i drivetrain and suspension I think it'll be pretty special as a cool daily type car to keep the miles off the M3.

Attached Files
            Last edited by Thoglan; 08-01-2023, 05:16 PM.

Comment

The Ti with an S54 would be phenomenal

Comment

Bath time. It's finally sorted enough to start paying attention to washing it regularly!
                ​

Name:	PXL_20230802_191813083.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	227659
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bagger View Post
                  Bath time. It's finally sorted enough to start paying attention to washing it regularly!
                  ​

Name:	PXL_20230802_191813083.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	227659
                  Looks clean

Comment

Finished preparing my MK60 ABS loom.

I decided to order a standalone motorsports unit versus getting a CSL Control unit and flashing new Software (yes, the race units are actually cheaper).

That means the car will not have factory dct, which I always hat turned Off anyways. Theres also not as many cables meaning it's lighter 😄

One other benefit ist that this unit will still have Outputs, so you can connect it to an aftermarket motor ECU (I will use Ecumaster) and programm your own traction control and log everything.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Comment

PedalHaus pedals installed.

The template slipped a bit on the brake pedal and consequently the holes got drilled a bit to the right, but I don't think you can tell unless you know already. Should help with hell-toe anyway lol.

Name:	2023-08-04 19.39.05.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	227987
                      2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                      2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Clutch pedal was wobbly

Comment

2nd track day in the books.

Name:	3892.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	228103
                          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                          Instagram

Comment

I replaced my SW with the new item, also installed EU exterior mirrors with auto dip (dim).

Name:	IMG_4259.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	228159

Name:	IMG_4256.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	228160

Comment

Originally posted by 9kracing View Post
                              PedalHaus pedals installed.

The template slipped a bit on the brake pedal and consequently the holes got drilled a bit to the right, but I don't think you can tell unless you know already. Should help with hell-toe anyway lol.

Name:	2023-08-04 19.39.05.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	227987
                              What is the friction solution for these? Are they just bare metal? Are the white dots rubber inserts?
                              2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

The dots are raised nubs that create the friction. It's solid aluminum.

I'd imagine with wet shoes it wouldn't be ideal, but I don't drive this car in the rain.

2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                                2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Working...
                                X