What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

is the mk60 unit flashed with motorsport firmware?
    Yes. Theres different options depending in the car's weight, brakes, tires/suspension and aero setup.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Altaran View Post
      Yes. Theres different options depending in the car's weight, brakes, tires/suspension and aero setup.

Very interested in how you like it and where you got it from! Please post a follow up after u get it out on track!

Comment

Very interested in how you like it and where you got it from! Please post a follow up after u get it out on track!
        Will do, although it may be a while. Interior ist still in pieces and engine hast to reinstalled, broken in, and tuned.

Unit is from MK Trackparts.

Comment

Got more interior bits for it 😍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
          Build Thread:
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

Originally posted by Altaran View Post
            Will do, although it may be a while. Interior ist still in pieces and engine hast to reinstalled, broken in, and tuned.

Unit is from MK Trackparts.

How much was this? And is it a unit you buy that is already programmed, or do you send one in and he programs it for you?
            http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
            '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post
              Got more interior bits for it 😍

Coupe alcantara laser cloth bits will go well with the CSL seats. Such a shame they didn't make an M3 version of this interior though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post

Coupe alcantara laser cloth bits will go well with the CSL seats. Such a shame they didn't make an M3 version of this interior though.
                I know right! At least it will match better than the black leather. Crazy how close the alcantara is in colour to the Amaretta on the CSL seats - it's closer than I was expecting, pretty much can't tell unless you put them directly side by side.

Build Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

How much was this? And is it a unit you buy that is already programmed, or do you send one in and he programs it for you?
                  For pricing better send hin an email. It depends for how much he is able to source ECUs or what he got in stock
                  MK Rennsporttechnik Race ABS MK60 Upgrade / Full Standalone We differentiate between two systems, the MK60R and the MK60P The MK60R (813.3/817.3) works with 2 external brake pressure sensors, so it can be driven with balance beam pedals in a large adjustment between VA and HA (e.g. front-wheel drive Rally). The CAN...

Theres 2 different options:

1. What I got: the standalone race ECU. This one has different hardware as well and a different pin layout. Makes a lighter wiring loom 😉

2. A reprogrammed zcp/CSL unit. This is integrated just like stock and retains all Feature auch as DSC. Just different programming based in your car's Setup. If you don't have a unit to send in for flashing this ist more expensive than the race system. CSL Control Units are weighted in platinum or something like it...

Essentially if you don't care about DSC, get the race and sell your CSL unit to brake even if you have one 😂

Comment

Wanted to log oil pressure. Installed VAC oil filter cap. First try it leaked bad. Then realized it's just NPT threads so added some Gasolia and bone dry now. I know it's not the ideal location for a sensor but it's better than nothing.

Comment

Wanted to log oil pressure. Installed VAC oil filter cap. First try it leaked bad. Then realized it's just NPT threads so added some Gasolia and bone dry now. I know it's not the ideal location for a sensor but it's better than nothing.

The cap is a nice addition to have for an extra pressure and temp sensor.

I think someone else mentioned an adapter that can be placed at the back of the OFH for a pressure sensor - https://racegerman.com/products/bmw-...essure-adapter

Comment

Originally posted by Slideways View Post

The cap is a nice addition to have for an extra pressure and temp sensor.

I think someone else mentioned an adapter that can be placed at the back of the OFH for a pressure sensor - https://racegerman.com/products/bmw-...essure-adapter
                        Yes I tried using an oil distribution block and/or a thread adapter on the rear of the OFH and could not get either to fit. If anyone wants a Bimmerworld ODB lemme know! I'm selling mine.

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post

I know right! At least it will match better than the black leather. Crazy how close the alcantara is in colour to the Amaretta on the CSL seats - it's closer than I was expecting, pretty much can't tell unless you put them directly side by side.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they are one and the same and the only difference you are seeing is a different level of aging/fade.
                          IG: @limited.slip

Mystic Blue / M-cloth E46 M3 Coupe S54 6MT
                          A̶l̶p̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶/̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶E̶4̶6̶ ̶3̶2̶5̶i̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶5̶4̶ ̶6̶M̶T̶
                          Imola Red / Alcantara / Cloth E46 330i ZHP Sedan S54 6MT
                          Titanium Silver / Black E39 540i M-Sport
                          Touring S62 6MT
                          Alpine White / Black E90 M3 M3 S65 7DCT

Comment

Originally posted by kaiv View Post

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they are one and the same and the only difference you are seeing is a different level of aging/fade.
                            The centre fabric (the laser cloth) is identical. The bolster fabric differs though. The MSport interior is Alcantara and the CSL seats are Amaretta in an ever so slightly darker shade than Alcantara :-)

Build Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by 9kracing View Post
                              PedalHaus pedals installed.

The template slipped a bit on the brake pedal and consequently the holes got drilled a bit to the right, but I don't think you can tell unless you know already. Should help with hell-toe anyway lol.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-08-04 19.39.05.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	227987
                              after a couple months, what are your thoughts? i’ve found heel-toeing (when not in sport) to be very awkward. i had my technique dialed in on the previous car.

Comment

Working...
                              X