Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	245554
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5132.jpg
Views:	541
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	245555

Comment

It seems to me only fitting to fit into your simulator a seat in which you've driven thousands of miles across the country and over many a racetrack

Also took the old girl out for a drive today

Comment

Originally posted by Avedis View Post
        Out with the old and in with the new

Name:	IMG_5129.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	245552

Name:	IMG_5121.jpg
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	245553

Name:	IMG_5130.jpg
Views:	549

Wow, looks amazing. CSL interior is definitely up on my list of mods which are 'pending additional zeros in bank account'
        Last edited by BTB; 12-12-2023, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Avedis View Post
          Out with the old and in with the new

Name:	IMG_5129.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	245552

Name:	IMG_5121.jpg
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	245553

Name:	IMG_5130.jpg
Views:	549

GORGEOUS! I am so doing the seatbelts but trying to find a full set online is difficult LOL.

Im going to post up a WTB thread for the seatbelts.

Comment

Name:	IMG20231215152126.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	245936 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20231215153819.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	245937

Very small thing but ever since I bought the euro headliner my coat hangers in the rear have been at the wrong angle because the US headliner sits lower with the "bump". Well as I had everything out fitting a rollbar in I decided to see if I could find the euro brackets on realoem. I had success and ordered them from my dealership and here's the difference

Comment

Canvas top replacement underway.
              ​​​​​​​Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8717.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	197.3 KB
ID:	246061

Comment

Originally posted by c watson View Post

Ohh, interesting. Looks like DIY'ing it? My top has seen better days, but the top is always down when I'm out and about - because that was the whole point for me, hah. Geniune top or something else?

I'm curious how this goes for you and how difficult you found it when you're done. While you're there, reinforce those locking mechanisms (that attach the roof to the windshield) if you haven't already!

Comment

Originally posted by bagger View Post

Ohh, interesting. Looks like DIY'ing it? My top has seen better days, but the top is always down when I'm out and about - because that was the whole point for me, hah. Geniune top or something else?

I'm curious how this goes for you and how difficult you found it when you're done. While you're there, reinforce those locking mechanisms (that attach the roof to the windshield) if you haven't already!
                  A buddy of mine installed the new top for me. He does work locally on a lot of e46s did the install for me. The top is OEM and I got a sweet deal on it overseas.

He said it wasn’t too tough but just very tedious! You gotta be patient with it.

I was sent these pics about an hour ago. The new top is on! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8737.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	246194

Name:	IMG_8735.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	246195

Comment

A buddy of mine installed the new top for me. He does work locally on a lot of e46s did the install for me. The top is OEM and I got a sweet deal on it overseas.

He said it wasn’t too tough but just very tedious! You gotta be patient with it.

I was sent these pics about an hour ago. The new top is on![/ATTACH]
                    Don't see many tiag/cinnamon vert combos, really nice my man.
                    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Looks great! One day I'll just have to "get over" having a genuine top and just get an OEM one that is likely much more affordable. Not even sure genuine ones are still available - haven't looked.

Comment

Love the Combo

Comment

Finally got around to putting the engine back in the car.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Installed an Xtrons head unit. Install was super easy, now to see if it's reliable….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
                            Build Thread:
                            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post
                              Installed an Xtrons head unit. Install was super easy, now to see if it's reliable….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm about to install the same unit, just as soon as I plasti-dip my hvac relocation bracket that I found in a junkyard.
                              2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Because a F8x M3 Lithium Ion battery was heavy at 30 lbs. I went ahead with a Braille Carbon Intensity 48 battery. At weight of only 11lbs and no trickle charging, this was a no brainer.

2002 M3 Carbon Schwarz/Black 6MT

Comment

Working...
                                X