What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukeofchen View Post

Reminds me I gotta get around to finishing this, I got too sweaty upside down in the pedal box and only put in half the set because of the need for sanding to get them to fit.
    Super straight forward install. My interior is stripped so me on my back without the driver seat in the way was doable. Cramped space for sure but worth it while I'm in there.

Comment

Testing the new cupholders for euro trays from TexaZ3. Perfect fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by davidinnyc View Post

That's awesome

Comment

Washed all my M3s and "packed" them into garage )) Iphone lens distortion is crazy on E46 trunk, lol.

BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by davidinnyc View Post

That's nice! You got anymore of those, TexaZ3?

Comment

Originally posted by shibui View Post

That's nice! You got anymore of those, TexaZ3?
              I can print as many as you want. PM me.
              BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post

Update: Took the car for a drive and after the motor switched on I noticed it is kind of loud compared to the nearly silent OE one. I'm going to adjust the fan blade within the plastic covers, and look for any other areas that might cause the noise, to see if it helps. If not, then I'm going with a OE replacement. Will update again in a few days.
                Waiting for update, I have to do this myself too. I disconnected the ECU temporarily because if the chirping lol.
                ​​

Comment

My front wheel bearing job escalated unnecessarily and I found me removing the front knuckles to give them a paint as they were a bit crusty.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0790.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	271093

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0792.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.7 KB ID:	271094
                  Last edited by maupineda; 07-08-2024, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

I can print as many as you want. PM me.
                    i'll take one!
                    [AW / Cinnamon / 6MT] /// [build journal]

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
                      My front wheel bearing job escalated unnecessarily and I found me removing the front knuckles to give them a paint as they were a bit crusty.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0790.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	271093

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0792.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.7 KB ID:	271094
                      Unnecessary, yet necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
                        Replaced the EGT sensor. Went with the OEM offered by FCP Euro for $95 (https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...er-11787831624).
                        So far so good. The BMW roundel and part number looks ground off from the plug.
                        I opted for the same part from FCP, so far so good for me too.

Comment

Lithuania wheel came in from eBay. They strip the OEM material off and wrap it, I don't like the super thick wheels. This one feels great and matches my black alcantara theme.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WestBankM4 View Post
                            Lithuania wheel came in from eBay. They strip the OEM material off and wrap it, I don't like the super thick wheels. This one feels great and matches my black alcantara theme.
                            PLS email me the link, assuming they do leather as well.

Cheers,

maw

Comment

wrapped up install of the karb race box today (matte finish is so nice!) immediately got remote tuned by Hassan - this thing fkn rips.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9920.jpg Views:	3 Size:	124.2 KB ID:	271263
                              Last edited by gabylonfive; 07-09-2024, 10:20 AM.
                              [AW / Cinnamon / 6MT] /// [build journal]

Comment

I’ve had to take a couple days off from the rebuilds to tend to a hand injury, but uploaded more photos of the current 712 teardown for a board member. Another few 1000MG Tylenol sessions and I'll be good to wrap up this rebuild!

Last edited by davidinnyc; 07-09-2024, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X