What did you do for your M3 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't know slon son.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post

Please let us know how the fitment is and which bumper you are running
      Totally. I have the Mile End Composites CSL front so I'm not even sure what the fitment is like. Just kind of ordered it and hoping it'll fit fine, but if it doesn't....well, I guess I'll just hang it on the wall or something. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post

I guess I'll just hang it on the wall or something. lol
        I would feel perfectly OK with doing this with any of the Karbonius pieces I've bought so far. I was worried that if I wasn't able to install my Karbonius CSL intake, I'd be happy with it sitting in the corner of my living room lol
        "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
        ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Totally. I have the Mile End Composites CSL front so I'm not even sure what the fitment is like. Just kind of ordered it and hoping it'll fit fine, but if it doesn't....well, I guess I'll just hang it on the wall or something. lol
          lol sounds good. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post

I would feel perfectly OK with doing this with any of the Karbonius pieces I've bought so far. I was worried that if I wasn't able to install my Karbonius CSL intake, I'd be happy with it sitting in the corner of my living room lol
            That I don't think isn't so much an issue because an S54 block is fairly straightforward to make a part for. But each company whether Mile End Composite, Status Gruppe, or Vorsteiner, have some minor tweaks so I'm hoping that this will fit. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Checked these spare OE heating pads before I send the seats off to the shop to finally get my Sparcos upholstered.

What type of seat heats did you use?

I am just starting to research what it will take to have heated Nogaro's and retain functionality of the factory heat buttons/wiring w/o hacking stuff up.

Unfortunately HMS Motorsports no longer offers seat heat installation so I'll have to find a local place.
              2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
              Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
              Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
              RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
              Instagram

Comment

More conversion

Click image for larger version

Name:	873231D5-CA12-45A0-9E05-43F5F2B91AAC.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	161250

Comment

Took it for a warrant of fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
                  Build Thread:
                  https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

What type of seat heats did you use?

I am just starting to research what it will take to have heated Nogaro's and retain functionality of the factory heat buttons/wiring w/o hacking stuff up.

Unfortunately HMS Motorsports no longer offers seat heat installation so I'll have to find a local place.
                    They're OE heating pads. Someone was selling a set sometime mid last yr and I bought it for the hell of it. Figured I'd do my seat reupholstery at some point, and decided now was the time. Just got both my seats back from Sparco down in Irvine, so they should be started on by mid next week. So they'll be custom mtech/m8 prototype fabrics on Sparco SPX with OE heating elements that'll turn on from the center console. Going to be dope.

Comment

Originally posted by zzyzx85 View Post
                      nice. I really need to get around to refurbishing a set of front ST40s I got for a steal. Debating on how (caliper paint, powder coat, ceramic coat?) and what color to refinish them (leaning towards a shade of silver for my red car)
                      I went with silver Brembo GTs on mine and I am fully satisfied with the color choice (and brakes).

Went for a drive, well you know, because it’s fun:

Comment

Yesterday (last week) new diff cover. I never knew it but my bushings had been going bad for YEARS. Shifting got so bad I could see the diff move. New cover solved 100% of my drive train issues. I don't need a new diff after all! I was certain it was shot. Not at all. just the bushings. Front bushing was changed when I renewed my subframe bushings. My rear diff bushings LOOKED ok at the time.

Today: Propped up my large NOT FOR SALE sign (Amazon) inside my back window. Getting tired of all the door bell rings and notes left on the car. It sits right in front of my front door near 17th St in Fort Lauderdale. I get equal requests to sell my Lexus SC300. It now has thew same sign.

Tomorrow: Get rid of crappy LED projector fog lamps. Install brand new CANBUS HID fogs. 6,000K to match my aftermarket HID headlights. I use my fogs for extra illumination. The LED projector fogs do not meet my needs on several fronts.

Comment

Who doesn't recognize this little terror? What a pain....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2456.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	161543

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Got the stoptech trophy kit F+R installed, along with new master cylinder. Brakes pedal feels amazing. I’ve been chasing a good pedal feel for years and I’ve found it.

I’ve had stock, stock plus rebuild calipers and brass bushings, front only ST40 kit - and they all left the pedal feel long.

I didn’t think fixed calipers in the rear would be that big of a difference - but it is.

Comment

Got the MCS 3ways fully installed in the rear. I was waiting on the extenders so I could put the carpets back in and then ziptie the remotes to the walls. I also added a quick plug so I could just plug the car in when I got home from the track. Sometimes I may go weeks without driving so I like to plug it in. Front suspension started to go in today so we'll finish the front tomorrow. I'm starting to get really excited now
                              ​​​​

Comment

Washed her after getting mocked by a buddy for the pics posted above 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X