Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due for a coolant flush; if aiming for 80/20 distilled to coolant mix would .5 gallon of coolant and rest distilled water get me there? I read the cooling system capacity is around 2.5 gallons?

I dont mind ending up with 90/10 since car sees mostly track driving than street, but worried about lacking lubrication for water pump etc.
    2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
    Instagram
    Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by bagger View Post

Well I for sure would take your word for it based on that! Right now the shipping costs more than the part recommended. Next time I need some stuff I have it in my list and will snag one if still there (part is listed as clearance on their site).
      Well the little $5 part came, and as expected, doesn't really fit anywhere. So hopefully this will save someone $5 in the future!

Comment

Eldor ignition coils do not "snap" in the same way the original's do. Feels like there is a little 1/16" gap between the contact points, cant quite seat them all the way. What am I missing or am I overthinking?

Comment

If I install Euro cats and headers with everything else stock, how do I go about flashing the factory Euro tune?

Comment

Working...
          X