X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FCD46 View Post
    I kinda went all in 😅
    big 3 and everything around it
    Are the bearing at 84K miles? Look not bad.
    I would not be happy to see the heavy output shafts loading on the CV joint balls and can cause dinted surfaces and noise. They should be supported.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	395
Size:	837.4 KB
ID:	226736

Comment

Originally posted by 9kracing View Post

I notice you're running both resonated sections. I started off just running the resonated section 2, and I ordered the resonated section 1 last night. I was planning to run the straight section 2 with it though... do you have any sound clips?
      I don’t have any sound clips other than recorded from inside the car.. I’ll make an effort to record some this weekend though and post here.

I was running a straight SS sec1 and straight SS sec2 on a SG SCZA sec3 and it had a lot of rasp I wasn’t a fan of. Sounded great inside the car but I let a friend drive mine while I drove his M and realized outside the car it’s bees in a tin can so I made the switch to sec1 resonated and sec2 also resonated. During the groupbuy setup by euroconnex sec2 resonated was the only option. I too would be interested to hear a straight sec2 as now it’s a great sound quality but little tamed total volume.. I want it louder but with the same tone currently if possible.

Correct, 044022 is the sec1 I have which yes is 63.5 resonated as mentioned above
      2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

LOL, I did the same thing almost.

I originally ordered straight section1, and resonated section 2. Well, my section 2 showed up with a broken piece rattling around inside. So, I started an RMA, and in the meantime I ordered the straight section 2 to run temporarily. With the 2 straight sections and the Dinan muffler it sounds great, volume is perfect, but is super raspy like you said. So I just ordered the resonated section 1, and when my section 2 finally gets warrantied I'll decide then if I keep the straight section 2 or go back to the resonated section. I too want it loud, I put 2k miles on this car in the last 2 years, I can deal with a loud exhaust.
        2004 Dinan S3-R M3
        2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Originally posted by 9kracing View Post
          LOL, I did the same thing almost.

I too want it loud, I put 2k miles on this car in the last 2 years, I can deal with a loud exhaust.
          We’re on the same boat, I’ve had mine 7yrs and put maybe 10k miles.. 3k of which came from driving Dallas to TN for Mvading the Dragon’s 3 day event and the drive back of course. This year I trailered it there so only added 1k miles during the event lol
          2006 ILB | M-Texture

Comment

Originally posted by E36 PWR View Post
            Windshield wiper delete + threaded wiper delete caps.

Name:	IMG_3091.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	226701
            Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3093.jpg Views:	8 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	226700
            Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3094.jpg Views:	8 Size:	94.7 KB ID:	226699
            Why!?

Comment

Originally posted by akamin68 View Post
              What is the make/model/cost?

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk
              It is the YFCM Composite Driveshaft. I got in during the group buy at $1750. Now they are over $2k.

Specifications Made in Taiwan  Patented flange with locking mechanism to prevent shaft slippage Germany patent: DE202015008573U1 US patent: US9777764B2 CNC machined & anodized flanges from 7075 forged aluminum  Pre-preg & autoclave carbon fiber filament  Signature yellow braided filament Carbon sourced from Tor
              2002 M3 Carbon Schwarz/Black 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post

Why!?
                Because we can
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

+1 for a windshield wiper delete. I also did a registration sticker delete. I have my registration laminated and I leave it on the dashboard when I park 👍

Name:	IMG_7024.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	226940

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

Because we can
                    Well, doesn't mean we should
                    BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Oh that wiper delete is tempting. But I just got all new wiper control arms and they sure look nice when they aren't all beat up. Refreshing those is a decent alternative to a delete.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Well, doesn't mean we should
                        Not with Texas' extreme weather maybe
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

That wiper delete is so clean...

Comment

Got a new steering wheel for my M Coupe

Name:	IMG_4201.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	227249
                            Shameless plug: My current one is up now for sale

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
                              That wiper delete is so clean...
                              Stop it! Mind the children. People obviously don’t need encouragement.

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
                              Got a new steering wheel for my M Coupe
                              New OEM? If so, well done. What does your old one look like (PM me) and let us know if you think it was worth it. I just put new faces on mine, leather and stitching are fine.

Cheers,

maw
                              Last edited by maw1124; 07-30-2023, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

New OEM? If so, well done. What does your old one look like (PM me) and let us know if you think it was worth it. I just put new faces on mine, leather and stitching are fine.

Cheers,

maw
                                Yes, new OEM . The old one does not look bad at all. here is how the old one looks. Not bad at all, but is tough to bit new original quality.

Name:	ReDye.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	227291

Comment

Working...
                                X